About Me

My photo
New York, Puerto Rico, United States
My name is Evan Conway, I am 20. I am mainly interested in Surf Photography. You can find my Photography in Print and on web based publications such as: Eastern Surf Magazine, Surfline, Surfrider Foundation, N'East Magazine, A-frame Magazine, Bodyboarder Mag and Crysis Magazine. You can visit my website (Red Dawn Productions.net) through the links on the right hand side. This blog also features quick links to galleries I have published on other Red Dawn affiliated sites. Welcome to my Blog

October 13, 2009

The Seasons Fall In


Halloween is right around the corner, which is actually my favorite holiday. It just so happens that I was treated to a birthday on October 31st, so this is undoubtedly the best time of year for me. I have been busy working on a few new techniques I learned along with meticulously developing RAW images and cataloging hard drives of photographs. I will go into depth with some new ideas shortly. Enjoy this Pumpkin Patch in the meantime.

-Econ

No comments: